GraceAbounds is Grace’s contemporary band, playing praise music in a rock style. Comprised of a talented group of singers and instrumentalists, GraceAbounds will get you on your feet and singing along to uplifting songs both new and old. GraceAbounds plays during the fall and winter for Grace’s Wednesday evening contemporary service, and during the summer for the 10:45 am Sunday morning contemporary service.
What kind of music can you expect to hear when GraceAbounds plays? It’s a mix of everything from the latest Christian contemporary tunes from Chris Tomlin and the Rend Collective to your favorite hymns done in a contemporary style. You’ll hear songs you know and songs you want to know, all supporting the message of the service.
The members of GraceAbounds include:
- Sari Flatness, worship leader, vocals, keyboards
- Jared Rendell, worship leader, vocals, acoustic guitar
- Paula Albright, vocals
- Megan Dimich, vocals
- Megan Johnson, vocals
- Sherry Miller, vocals
- Anna Rendell, vocals
- Laurie Wolt, vocals
- Matt Dimich, bass, acoustic guitar, vocals
- Chris Gant, acoustic guitar, vocals
- Al Ghylin, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, vocals
- David Martin, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, bass
- Mike Miller, drums, percussion
- Christy Oja, keyboards
The GraceAbounds production team includes:
- Eric Rasmus, sound
- Jonathan Schulz, sound
- Ryan Buboltz, multimedia
- Betsy Preston, multimedia
Photos of GraceAbounds
Interested in joining the band or being part of the support team?