Are you an avid reader? Like to discuss the books you read? Then the Grace Book Club is for you!
This interesting and fun-filled group meets the first Saturday of every month (Sept.-June) at 9:30 a.m. in Omega. All are invited for coffee, treats and interesting discussion.
2017-2018 Book Club Selections
Read a summary of each book in the Grace Book Club brochure (PDF format)
- Sept. 9: Huckleberry Finn, Mark Twain (Classic fiction)
- Oct. 7: Best American Short Stories
- Nov. 11: All the Light We Cannot See, Anthony Doerr (Current fiction)
- Dec. 2: The Wright Brothers, David McCullough (History)
- Jan. 6: Saint Maybe, Anne Tyler (Fiction 1991)
- Feb. 3: Amanda’s Book Bag Surprise
- Mar. 3: A Man Called Ove, Frederick Backman (Current fiction)
- Apr. 7: Rebecca, Daphne De Maurier (Mystery)
- May 5: Thank You for Being Late, Thomas Friedman (Current Events)
- June 2: The Last Report on the Miracles at Little No Horse, Louise Erdich (Fiction 2001)