Are you an avid reader? Like to discuss the books you read? Then the Grace Book Club is for you!
This interesting and fun-filled group meets the first Saturday of every month (Sept.-June) at 9:30 a.m. in Omega room. All are invited for coffee, treats and interesting discussion.
2016-2017 Book Club Selections
Book Club Brochure, 2016-17
- Sept. 10: The Footprints of God, Greg Iles (Mystery)
- Oct. 1: Boys in the Boat, Daniel James Brown (Non-Fiction)
- Nov. 12: Monika’s Book Bag Surprise
- Dec. 3: Still Life, Louise Penny (Mystery)
- Jan. 7: The Great Fire, Shirley Hazzard (Fiction)
- Feb. 4: Main Street, Sinclair Lewis (Classic)
- Mar. 4: Eighty Days, Matthew Goodman (Non-Fiction)
- Apr. 1: Master Butcher’s Singing Club, Louise Erdich (Fiction)
- May 6: The Summer Before the War, Helen Simonson (Fiction)
- June 3: The Fifth Gospel, Ian Caldwell (Mystery)
For more information, pick up a brochure at the Welcome Center.