Grace Lutheran Church functions with the support of its congregation, which is represented in a number of leadership commissions. If you are interested in serving on one of these commissions, please contact Pastor John or Pastor Andrea, or anyone in the church office.
Grace’s commissions include the following:
- Adult Ministries Commission. This commission functions to enable members of the congregation in identifying, developing, and celebrating their spiritual gifts through teaching, learning, reflection, caring, and mutual support.
- Children, Youth, and Families Commission. This commission provides a ministry for infants through adults through broad, vital, and balanced programs that
- Support personal faith, education, witness, stewardship, service, and fellowship in cooperation with the Children, Youth, and Families staff
- Promote intergenerational expression of faith in cooperation with the Children, Youth, and Families staff
- Outreach Commission. This commission promotes and supervise congregational involvement in programs which will extend the ministry of the congregation to the larger community, state, nation and world.
- Property Commission. The members of this commission work cooperatively with staff and volunteers to ensure for the care, protection, maintenance, and improvement of the church’s buildings and grounds, as well as to secure efficient management of the building’s operating systems.
- Stewardship Commission. This commission is charged with encouraging and cultivating active year-round stewardship in members toward Christ’s mission through the giving of time, talent, and financial support, using Biblical texts as a basis.
- Worship Commission. The goal of this commission is to provide an inviting climate that is conducive to the spiritual growth for participants by overseeing and arranging for liturgical and uplifting worship.