Join the faith and fellowship at Grace Lutheran Church –
– and participate fully in all that Grace has to offer!
You don’t have to be an official member to attend services and programs at Grace — all are welcome. Once you check us out, however, you should consider joining the church and becoming a member of this place where God’s generosity and graciousness abound!
New members are welcomed into the Grace family two times each year. Orientation sessions for new members are meant to acquaint interested persons/families with the people and programs of Grace. You can also contact one of our pastors to learn more about the church and what is involved in active membership.
To prepare for membership this spring, we ask that you attend one of the two sessions, Thursday or Sunday:
- Thursday, April 12, 6:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m., or
- Sunday, April 15, 11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Reception into membership is during your preferred worship time on Wed., April 18 or Sun., April 22.
- Please RSVP to Laurel in the church office, firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out and submit the registration form in the Belonging brochure.
During these informal sessions you will get to know the pastors, church leadership, and other new members. Child care is available in the nursery by reservation for children ages 5 years and under. (Older children are welcome to be in the class with parents.)