In-Person Worship begins on June 6
[Re]Gathering at Grace
June 6 · 9:30 AM (possible 11:00 AM) · Grace Sanctuary
Get ready to see your church friends and make new ones. Get ready to sing praises to Jesus. Get ready to welcome your new pastors into the sanctuary. This week, our council approved the re-gathering plan created by a faithful, smart, hard-working team. Here are the highlights:
- The big day is June 6 at 9:30 am. If that service fills, we’ll add a second service at 11:00 am for June 6 only. Ongoing, summer worship will be one service at 9:30 am. Signups for this first service will launch next week.
- Worship will be live-streamed, so you can continue to worship from anywhere, any time it works for you.
- Register in advance each week for in-person worship.
- To begin, we will limit attendance to 50 percent capacity, and gather outside for fellowship.
- Worship will be designed for all ages.
- We’ll learn and adapt along the way, so be ready for things to change!
The re-gathering team kept the following considerations in mind when making this plan:
- Our capacity to create a safe and meaningful experience.
- Equity, and care for the most vulnerable.
- Paying attention to evolving guidance from the MN Department of Health.
Watch for more information about:
- Ways you can help get ready for the big day
- How to sign up for in-person worship
- A video that will show you what to expect on June 6
We are grateful for our re-gathering team: Lynn Jesh, Stesha Dunker, Steve Boelke, Paul Keuhne, Mark Jesh, Dianna Austin