Formally announced in
Winner of the 2014 | 2015 | 2016
Best of Saint Paul Award
7800 West County Road 42 | Apple Valley, MN 55124
(952) 432-5451 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaitlyn Stock, senior at Rosemount High School, has been selected as the recipient of the Neoma Isaak Scholarship from Grace Preschool for 2017. Kaitlyn will attend the University of Wisconsin-Rive Falls in the fall, where she plans to major in Social Work. Congratulations Kaitlyn!
Now enrolling for the 2017-2018 school year. Please call Director Kristine Berg at 952-432-5451, or email her at (email@example.com) with any questions or to set up a tour.
Registration Form (pdf format)
Grace Preschool is an award-winning preschool that provides a quality learning experience within a secure, nurturing, relaxed yet stimulating Christian environment. Our “learning through play” curriculum is carefully planned to meet the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs of young children, while promoting the development of a positive self-concept and preparing children for future school experiences.
Grace Preschool is an integral part of the outreach of Grace Lutheran Church, and shares the Grace building. We strive to provide a ministry of love to children, support to parents, and service to the community.
Grace Preschool is open to all children who are potty trained and three years of age by September 1 through Kindergarten age. All children, regardless of race, creed, nationality, ethnic origin or religious preference, are eligible to enroll at Grace Preschool.
Recognizing that each child is a unique and important individual, Grace Preschool provides a structured but flexible program that includes:
- “Choice time” — creative playtime with choices in the areas of art, blocks, books, dramatic play, imaginative play, science, and manipulatives
- Large- and small-group time
- Music and movement
- Large muscle activities
- Snack and listening
- Story time
- Reading and math readiness
Grace Preschool offers both morning and afternoon sessions. Morning sessions run from 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. Afternoon sessions run from 1:00 to 3:30 p.m. There are three levels of class offerings:
- Threes/Fours (two years before kindergarten)
- Fours/Fives (one year before kindergarten)
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday mornings
- Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday afternoons
- Tuesday/Thursday mornings
- Fives (five years old by November 1)
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday mornings
Grace Preschool employs a professional staff with solid educational backgrounds, early childhood training, years of teaching experience, and a genuine interest in and sensitivity to the needs of young children. These trained adults seek to reaffirm each child’s worth, to teach respect for one another, and to encourage exploration, discovery, questions, creativity, and learning through play.
- Director: Kristine Berg
- Teachers: Karen Hansen, Linda Hardies, Gail Menk, Paula Riopel, and Stephanie Gunderson
- Administrative assistant: Sue Burke
- 1-day per week class: Yearly tuition for a class that meets one day per week is $675, paid in nine monthly payments of $75.
- 2-day per week class: Yearly tuition for a class that meets two day per week is $1,215, paid in nine monthly payments of $135.
- 3-day per week class: Yearly tuition for a class that meets three days a week is $1,575, paid in nine monthly payments of $175.
All students are charged an activity fee of $35. In addition, a $60 non-refundable registration fee is due at the time of registration. One registration fee is charged per family, per year.
The first monthly tuition payment is due at your child’s orientation session in September, along with the $35 activity fee. After September, tuition is due monthly on the first of the month.
For More Information
To schedule a visit to Grace Preschool or to register a child, contact Kristine Berg, Director, at 952-432-5451 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration form (PDF format)
- Follow Grace Preschool on Facebook: www.facebook.com/gracepreschool
Grace Preschool is licensed and complies with the standards set forth by the Minnesota Department of Human Services. Licensing: 651-296-3971.