Stay connected with Women of the ELCA through the Bold Connections newsletter.
All women of Grace are encouraged to find a place to learn and grow in faith with your sisters in Christ. We offer a variety of women’s circles and activity groups for your enjoyment and participation.
The women’s circles do not meet during the summer months (June/July/August); September through May they gather at church on the second Tuesday of each month.
You are welcome to visit or join any of the women’s circles at Grace—no previous Bible knowledge is needed. Come grow in faith with your sisters in Christ!
- Mary Circle meets the second Tuesday of the month, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. at Grace in Koinonia Gallery. Contact Pat Will at 952-270-4525 with any questions.
- Martha Circle meets the second Tuesday of each month, 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. in Friendship Hall. Contact Betty Pankuch, 952-431-2457 with any questions.
“Global Health Ministries continues the holistic ministry of Jesus Christ
by partnering with Lutheran efforts globally to enhance and sustain
the health and well-being of the communities served.”
The Women’s Circles of Grace Lutheran Church are sponsoring a drive to collect dollars for HIV/AIDS kits for Africa through Global Health Ministries.
Last year we put together 60 kits; however, this year we have decided to collect cash donations which Global Health Ministries is grateful to receive. The purpose of the AIDS kits is to provide hygienic supplies that includes: bar soap, toothbrush, tooth paste, pick comb, nail clipper, band aids, petroleum jelly, rubber gloves.
Please consider a cash donation of $12. which would complete one kit. Your check should be made out to Grace, with ‘AIDS Kits’ noted on the memo line. Please deliver your check to the church office by Thursday, April 30, 2015. If you have any questions, please contact Pat Will at 952-432-7273 or Joanne Wevley at 952-432-4434.
We very much appreciate your contribution to this important ministry.
Other Women’s Groups
Grace offers other opportunities for women of the congregation to gather and serve, including the following:
- Altar Guild. Contact Bernie Meyer at 952-432-5195
- Women’s Planning Group. Contact Laurel Jacobson at 952-432-7273
- Funeral Committee. Contact Mary Ann Worner at 952-432-5839