Grace members of all ages love their time at Lake Wapogasset Lutheran Bible Camp (Camp Wapo), a camping and retreat ministry serving youth, adults, and families throughout the year. Every summer dozens of Grace members, along with thousands of other campers, participate in the life-changing experience that is discovering Jesus Christ through Christian community in an outdoor ministry setting.
- 4th-12th graders — June 24-29, 2018, Camp Wapogasset
Senior High Camp (9th-12th grades): This program provides senior high youth the opportunity to dig deeper in faith while growing in relationship with their peers. Each day will include Bible study, prayer practices, caring conversation, service opportunities, worship, games and community building.
Servant Leadership Program (11th-12th grades): This program provides youth an opportunity to grow in faith and leadership skills by working with younger campers. This experience is ideal for those demonstrating maturity, commitment and joy in working with younger children. The program is limited to seven 11th-12th graders. Those interested need to submit an application with references by April 1.
- 2nd & 3rd grade weekend — June 22-24, 2018, Camp Wapogasset
- Family Camp — July 6-8, 2018, Camp Wapogasset
- M.S. Mission trip (6th-8th) — July 18-21, 2018
- H.S. Mission trip (9th-12th) — July 28-August 4, 2018
Vacation Bible School (3 years-5th grade) — June 11-15, 2018 (VBS Sunday worship, June 17)
Grace’s annual Youth Plant Sale is a great way for all 4th-12th graders who are going to summer camp or on a mission trip to earn money to help off set their camping costs. Here’s how it works! Beginning Sunday, April 16, 2017:
- Stop at the Welcome Center to pick up a few Plant Sale Coupons from the basket.
- Write your name and home phone number on the back of the coupons and hand them out to your family, friends, and neighbors asking them to help support your church summer camp experience by buying plants at Eisele Greenhouse.
- Ask them to take the coupon to Eisele Greenhouse between May 1 and June 1 to purchase their flowers, hanging baskets, container gardens, herbs and vegetable plants from the large selection available. They must hand in their coupon when they pay for their plants at checkout.
This fundraiser is a great way for the family of Grace to support our youth by helping them reduce their camp fees. Check out the youth names posted by the coupon basket to see if any of the youth might be your friend, neighbor, someone who greets you as you go into worship, or ushers during the service you attend, write their name on the back of a Plant Sale Coupon. Take that coupon to Eisele Greenhouse between May 1 and June 1 and hand it in when you pay for any flowers, plants, hanging baskets or containers that you purchase. Twenty percent of your plant sale dollars will come back to Grace for that particular youth.
After June 1, Eisele Greenhouse returns all coupons to Grace along with a check for 20% of Grace’s total coupon sales. At the end of the camping season, Grace will mail a check to each camper for 20% of their total individual coupon sales.